Are you interested in KONE as a corporate business or a career opportunity?Corporate site
- Location: Downtown Madrid, Spain
- Modernization completed: Phase 1: 2014; Phase 2: 2018
- Building type: Office
- Number of floors: 22
- Building population: 1,000 per day
- Building owner: Palma 29 S.L.
- Developer: Palma 29 S.L.
- Architect: Abarrategui Design and Iñigo Ortiz & Enrique León Arquitectos
- Contractor: Palma 29 S.L.
- Help property owner future proof an aging building with smart solutions and improved energy efficiency
- Transform the tenants’ experience of the building: decades of increasingly heavy use meant elevator waiting times of up to 6 minutes and frequent equipment breakdowns
- Keep building at 100% occupancy while performing upgrades
- Bring in cutting-edge people flow solutions, including smart building access and elevator destination control systems, as well as cloud-based KONE 24/7 Connected Services predictive maintenance to cut elevator waiting times and improve safety and reliability.
- Edificio Bronce is the first building in Spain equipped with KONE Advanced People Flow solutions
- Carry out a comprehensive, multi-phased modernization plan over several years to address all the property owner’s concerns
- Carry out some of the work at night for minimal disruption to occupants
- 4 KONE ReGenerate™ 800 elevators
- KONE Polaris™ Hybrid elevator destination control system
- KONE E-Link™ equipment monitoring solution
- 4 KONE Turnstile 100
- KONE Access™
- KONE 24/7 Connected Services predictive maintenance system